If you follow my blog regularly, you will continue to get the health updates in your normal feed along with all things Katie + family overload via email/bloglovin/google feed, etc. but if you're not an avid blog follower - here is a page devoted directly to this whole medical spiel. Anytime I make a post about medical stuff, I will update this page and it will link you directly to the latest post. So come back and check on on us if you want an update. You can leave comments at the bottom and we'd love to hear from you!
**Most Recent Update posted on Thursday 11/10 - Confession: The Results are In
If you're new around here and want to start the story from the beginning, follow in this order:
- Friday, March 18, 2016 ~ I was Diagnosed with Melanoma
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016 ~ I had surgery to figure out what stage the cancer was and I recapped all of that here.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ Now that we have the results of the surgical staging, we're on to the next steps and I shared it's time to take the gloves off
- Monday, April 25, 2016 ~ Receiving the results of our scans, Celebrating The Roses: Stage III
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Surgery #2 - Faith, Family and Friends
- Friday, May 20, 2016 ~ Conquering Kings + Enjoying Gifts
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 ~ Confession: The Results are In