Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Disney ... Fastpass Forever Day 2

Happy Wednesday friends! Hump Dayyyyyy. I should be posting this month's What's Up Wednesday post, buuuuut that's just not gonna happen. We've had another "week" around here, but unfortunately this time it wasn't a big fun one with lots to talk about. It was a big sick one where the stomach bug met hand, foot and mouth disease (it's a nasty virus that I am not sad to see coming to an end), and it's been pretty downright terrible. YUCK!  And therefore I'm here today to chat about something MUCH happier than all of that (and because this blog post was basically complete and I didn't have to spend any time creating a new one, HA!).  I'm back today and with Part 2 of our awesome Disney trip. If you missed Part 1 you can check that out here.

We began our second day by coasting into the morning ... we were all a little sleepy from the big magical day we'd had just a mere 10 hours before so we grabbed a little hotel breakfast and then made our way for a full day at the Magic Kingdom! Let's do this team!
We entered the park and headed straight to meet TinkerBell. If you follow me on Instagram you already know how absolutely smitten little mister Bennett was with the pint sized fairy, but in case you don't here's a little sneak of all the magical wonder. She was everything a fairy should be, and maybe even a little bit more.


 As we left town square and made our way to the first ride I asked Bennett to hand me his autograph book and pen ... he turns around gripping his pen ever so tight and says "Mommy, I think I'm just going to to hold onto this for a while longer ..." he wanted to hold onto TinkerBell's magical touch as long as he could and yep, you guessed it ... I cried ... again! :)

So, without spending too much time on this topic, I have to give a shout out to my hubs for hooking us up with the ultimate Magic Kingdom day. Hubs has an old work acquaintance that knows someone at Disney kind of story and long story short we had unlimited fast passes (anytime/any ride we wanted) for 4.5 hours. Therefore we skipped the lines all day, and were about to ride around 12+ rides in a very short time frame. And it AMAZING.

If you read Part 1 of Disney, I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that our first ride of the day was none other than Dumbo :) and little Mister chose me as his riding partner so guess what else?! I cried, again. WAHAHAHA.
As we were leaving he knew we wouldn't be able to ride Dumbo again until the next time we returned to Disney (which could be a few years) so he gave Dumbo the sweetest most genuine hug!
 And off we went to It's a Small World ... and little just couldn't hack it. Bless her heart. She slept on daddy through the next two rides.


Then boarded our ship to ride Peter Pan and soar through Neverland.

 And then we went Under the Sea to see my favorite gal, Ariel.
Is anyone else starting to notice, I am in zero pictures ever because I'm the only one that ever takes them?! Geeze!
 Next up, storybook hoping along with Winnie the Pooh and Tiger.

And then a quick spin around the Tea Cups (strategically BEFORE lunch).
And a much needed lunch break in Tomorrowland!
 Followed by one of our most favorite rides, Buzz Lightyear!


 Then we headed to the Magic Carpet of Aladin, and we all were in need of a little shade and big ole' water.

 So we took a little break and rode around the Jungle Cruise to sit for a bit.
 And looky there, little Dumbos :)
 Next up, Pirates of the Caribbean (and apparently someone got the memo momma needs to be in the pics too! hehehe)
<3


 We said goodbye to our guide and started making our way to the front of the park.
 Before we left I read all kind of things that said, "know when it's time to go", "don't stay too long or the kids will start to lose it" "cool off before you get hott" etc. and thought to myself well duh, obviously we'll do all of that. But wouldn't you know ... we even witnessed this from our three year old (baahaha) while waiting for the last parade of the day and rather than "knowing it was time to go" we just purchased some ice cream and gave them a little sugar buzz to last 30 more minutes. What were we thinking?!?!

 Mickey eared ice cream is what we were thinking! DUH!
And giant ice cream sandwiches! Also, DUH!
And parades with PaPaw ... all the feels.
 But before we even made it out of the park, he was done. D-O-N-E.
 Both kiddos took a good long rest and we had a little adult time in the club lounge.
 Everyone was exhausted, so we cleaned up and hung around the hotel for the rest of the night.

It was low-key and just what we needed ... because Part 3 was another BIG day(s)! Stay tuned :)

 photo signature2_zpsk2krzmg0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~